Transparency is very important to us.
When we set up Epitome, we had a vision. We wanted to be transparent about fees. We thought our clients had the right to expect that.
And we wanted to be able to offer fixed fees options. So our clients know exactly what the cost was going to be.
So we sat down and wrote ourselves a charter. It's a charter that's come to guide everything we do. From our office systems, to the way we work with our clients. What is says is this:
- We will always be honest and transparent about our fees.
- Wherever possible we will give clients a choice as to how we will calculated our fees, and offer fixed fees as one option.
- If our fees are going to be calculated according to the time we spend on something, we will do our best to give accurate estimates and updates those estimate regularly.
- We will keep records and use those records so that we can give more accurate estimates in the future.
- We will work with clients to keep costs down.
- We will not let a concern with costs compromise the service we give.